What To Expect During Hands-Free Appointments at Chesdin Animal Hospital
The health and wellbeing of our clients, patients and staff are a top priority Chesdin Veterinary Hospital. That is why we are now offering “Hands-Free” Drop Off Appointments to all of our clients during this difficult time.
Here are a few things to expect if you chose a “Hands-Free” Appointment for your pet…
- All “Hands-Free” Appointments will similar to a regular office visit.
- Please call as you are arriving, and a CAH team member will check you in over the phone.
- CAH team member will meet you and your pet in the vestibule of grooming when it is your turn with the doctor.
- The team member will collect your pet.
- You may then wait in your vehicle while the doctor is examining your pet.
- All communications and transactions will be done over the phone.
- Once the examination and treatments are complete, you may pay over the phone by credit/debit card. If you are paying by check or cash, a team member will take the payment.
- All documents will be handed to you by a team member at check out.
- A team member will go for your pet’s discharge instructions over the phone, and will return your pet to you, along with any medications, in the vestibule of grooming.
We also will be taking a limited number of drop-off appointments. Call us for more information.
If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to call us as 804-732-6420